This Policy deals with the manner in which children are enrolled in our school.
Enrolment for academic year 2022/202 will run from 13-Jan-22 to 03-Feb-22. Please see the Annual Admission Notice in respect of admissions to the 2022/2023 school year
You can also download a copy of the following documents:
- Enrolment Form (2022-2023) – Junior Infants (will be published in January 2022)
- Code of Behaviour for New Children
- Enrolment Form – Transfer from another school
When submitting your application form please make sure you have the following items included with your application.
- An original birth certificate
- A utility bill dated within the last 3 months as proof of address.
- A stamped addressed envelope. All of the above and a confirmation of acceptance of offer/ rejection will be returned in this envelope by 02-Mar-Please make sure the envelope is large enough for these documents to be returned.
Enrolment Applications can only be accepted via post. Please send your application to Scoil Bhríde, Prosperous Road, Clane, Co. Kildare
This policy explains in detail how we foster positive relationships in the school, both teacher/pupil relationships and pupil/pupil relationships. It also outlines the procedures and practices followed in the case of bullying. We encourage children and parents to inform us, at the earliest possible opportunity, of any concerns you may have in this area. Early intervention is crucial.
Click on the links below to review our Policy documents;
The new Child Safeguarding Statement came into effect on the 16th of September 2019
The Designated Liaison Person, D.L.P., is Eimear Hennessy, Principal Teacher.
Our Deputy Designated Liaison Person, D.D.L.P., is Niamh Henegan, Deputy Principal.
Please refer to this Policy if you have any concerns for the safety of your own child or another child in the school.
Children are allowed to bring mobile phones to school. The phone must be powered off outside the gate in the morning. It must be handed up to teacher in the classroom. Phones are stored in a locked filing cabinet in each classroom and handed back to the children at home time. The phones can be turned on outside the school gate.
Mobile Phone & Electronic Devices Policy – updated June 2021