This Policy deals with the manner in which children are enrolled in our school.
Enrolment for academic year 2021/2022 ran from 14-Jan-21 to 10-Feb-21 and is now closed. Please see the Annual Admission Notice in respect of admissions to the 2021/2022 school year
You can also download a copy of the following documents:
- Enrolment Form (2021-2022) – Junior Infants
- Code of Behaviour for New Children
- Enrolment Form – Transfer from another school
When submitting your application form please make sure you have the following items included with your application.
- An original birth certificate
- A utility bill dated within the last 3 months as proof of address.
- A stamped addressed envelope. All of the above and a confirmation of acceptance of offer/ rejection will be returned in this envelope by 02-Mar-21. Please make sure the envelope is large enough for these documents to be returned.
Enrolment Applications can only be accepted via post. Please send your application to Scoil Bhríde, Prosperous Road, Clane, Co. Kildare
The new Child Safeguarding Statement came into effect on the 16th of September 2019
The Designated Liaison Person, D.L.P., is Eimear Hennessy, Principal Teacher.
Our Deputy Designated Liaison Person, D.D.L.P., is Niamh Henegan, Deputy Principal.
Please refer to this Policy if you have any concerns for the safety of your own child or another child in the school.